Open position: Back-end software engineer
Location: Moscow (RU) or remote
Heartex creates innovative data labeling tools. We see the future without click-farms and cheap labor pretending to be an AI system. Back-End Devloper at Heartex plays a critical role building our API and data storage systems. We expect you to be startup minded and move extremly fast.
- Develop and maintain our RESTful API
- Build infrastructure around Machine Learning Backend
- Resolve customer-facing issues and fix bugs
- Develop practices to enhance code quality and ease of maintenance
You're a good fit if you...
- Have BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience (we're okay if you're a drop-out or self-taught)
- Have experience with our technology stack: Django, nginx, Redis, postgres (or willingness to learn it)
- Have experience creating high quality, maintainable, performant REST APIs
- Have experience with high quality code practices and testing
- Have experience with software performance optimization
- Are able to learn quickly and move even quicker
- Are goal-oriented & practice a getting things done approach
- Keep things as simple as possible but not primitive
- Care about the business implications of anything you build. You're not just creating cool stuff because it's fun
Bonus points for
- 5+ years of experience in Python software development
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Deploying ML models
- Django Rest Framework experience
- Optimizing Django model queries
How to apply
Sounds like a good fit for you? Please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include:
- Any other links that showcase the relevant things you've built, LinkedIn, Github, etc.
- A resume, short free form is okay